805 Phone Frauds Since the Beginning of the Year in Bulgaria
The number of telephone frauds registered since the beginning of the year to the end of October was 805, with only 59 people being detained in the operations of the National Police Directorate General, together with various territorial structures of the Ministry of Interior.
This was announced to novini.bg by Zlatka Padinkova, Head of Telephone Fraud Department at the National Police Directorate General on the occasion of the last telephone fraud, as a result of which a man and a woman were deceived and lost approximately BGN 70,000.
- » 30 Years in Prison for the Murderer of Bulgarian Journalist Victoria Marinova
- » Police Operation Against Drug Dealers in the Sofia District of Strelbishte
- » Theft of Electricity in a Luxury Building in Sofia Detected by CEZ
- » Bulgarian Citizen Committed a Double Murder in Turkey and Committed Suicide
- » Greek Police Detained a Bulgarian Truck Full of illegal Immigrants
- » Special Operation in Vidin Against a Group for Human Trafficking and Money Laundering