Authorities Seized 17 Illegal Migrants near Kostinbrod
The police seized 17 illegal migrants in the Kostinbrod area. Their detention took place after about 18:15 yesterday City District officials responded to an alert signal for a suspect group of about 20 people with backpacks walking on the road near the village of Dramsha.
A total of 17 Afghans, of which only one with appropriate documents from the State Agency for Refugees, were identified on the spot. The group, consisting of 13 minors and four adults, was brought to Rostov-Kostinbrod for the continuation of their work with the employees of Migration Group at the Department of Migration-Sofia.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 17kg of Heroin Found in a Bulgarian Citizen's Car
- » Bulgaria: Two Women from Berkovtsa in Court for Arranging the Marraige of Under-Aged Teens
- » Bulgarian Citizen Was Detained for Migrant Smuggling in Slovenia
- » Six People Are Accused of Tax Crimes in the Trade of Imported Drugs
- » Cat Smuggled Heroin into Prison in Sri Lanka And When Detained - Escapes
- » Alleged Gang Sexual Assault in a 5-Star Hotel in Egypt