Road repairs begin in the Petrohan Pass
Road repairs begin in the Petrohan Pass. Nearly 21 kilometers, located in the Sofia region, will be renewed, the Road Infrastructure Agency announced, quoted by bTV.
It is about the section between Buchin Pass and Berkovitsa. The project is funded through European funds through the European Regional Development Fund and the national budget. The money amounts to BGN 12 million.
The repairs will begin with the most necessary activities for drainage and cutting of bushes.
The duration of the contract is fifteen months.
- » Increase in Pensions: Pensioners Will Receive 3.8% more
- » the Streets of the Capital Turned into a Real Action Arena that Ended with Arrests.
- » Pasko Ermenkov Apologized for the Created Panic about "Poisoned" Water in Sofia
- » The Government Approved Over BGN 2 Million for Salaries in the Hospitals in Lovech and Vratsa
- » The Sofia Municipality Plans to Continue the Subway and Connect it to Simeonovski Lift
- » The Calvert Journal: Bulgaria’s Buzludzha Monument Opens its Doors for the First Time in 8 Years