A New Meeting of the Balkan Leaders on December 8th
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will visit Belgrade on December 8th. In the Serbian capital, he will participate in a four-sided meeting. It will include Serbian President Alexander Vucic, Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras and Romanian Prime Minister Mihai Tudose.
The government press service announced that the agenda and topics to be discussed by the four government and state leaders are in the process of being established. This is the second meeting in this format, the first one was in Euxinograd on October 3, 2017. Then Prime Minister Borisov, who hosted, said: "In the Balkans, we have come to terms that there is no great, but that we are all equal. There must be peace and prosperity. "
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus