Islamic State took Responsibility for the Attack in New York
The Jihadist group, Islamic State, has taken responsibility for a truck attack in New York, which killed eight people on Tuesday, said Reuters.
Islamic State," said in its weekly press release Ann Naka , that "the assailant is one of the caliphate warriors," without providing evidence to support the claim. There are no definite indications that the truck driver who killed eight people and wounded 15 in New York is directly linked to an Islamic state but the authorities have found a note in which 29-year-old Uzbek immigrant Saifulo Saipov declares belonging to the extremist group.
- » The UK Can only Pay £ 9 Billion to Brexit Without a Deal
- » Trump: Boris Johnson Is the Right Person for Brexit
- » Iran Will Allow Women to Attend National Football Team Match
- » Pope Francis Expressed Concern About Forest Fires in the Amazon Jungle
- » Boris Johnson: Britain Will Be an International, Outward-Looking Country after Brexit
- » Scientists Performed the First Complex Quantum Teleportation