Islamic State took Responsibility for the Attack in New York
The Jihadist group, Islamic State, has taken responsibility for a truck attack in New York, which killed eight people on Tuesday, said Reuters.
Islamic State," said in its weekly press release Ann Naka , that "the assailant is one of the caliphate warriors," without providing evidence to support the claim. There are no definite indications that the truck driver who killed eight people and wounded 15 in New York is directly linked to an Islamic state but the authorities have found a note in which 29-year-old Uzbek immigrant Saifulo Saipov declares belonging to the extremist group.
- » EU Looks to Screen Migrants in Africa to Stop Boatloads
- » Melania Trump Wears 'I Really don't Care do u?' Jacket on Migrant Visit
- » Russia and the UK are Running out of Beer because of the World Cup
- » The Bulgarian Presidency Drives the Debate on the Need to Further Promote Inclusive Education in Europe
- » Transparent and Predictable Working Conditions: Council Reaches General Approach
- » Eurogroup Statement on the Occasion of its 20th Anniversary