Islamic State took Responsibility for the Attack in New York
The Jihadist group, Islamic State, has taken responsibility for a truck attack in New York, which killed eight people on Tuesday, said Reuters.
Islamic State," said in its weekly press release Ann Naka , that "the assailant is one of the caliphate warriors," without providing evidence to support the claim. There are no definite indications that the truck driver who killed eight people and wounded 15 in New York is directly linked to an Islamic state but the authorities have found a note in which 29-year-old Uzbek immigrant Saifulo Saipov declares belonging to the extremist group.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » New Zealand Bans Future Generations from Smoking Cigarettes
- » New Record for the Number of Journalists Worldwide that are Behind Bars
- » More than 3,500 Police Officers will provide Security in Athens during Pope Francis' Visit
- » Transgender and Tribal Women among the Recipients of India’s Top Civilian Awards
- » EU May Impose New Sanctions on Belarus as early as Monday
- » Poland Increases Security on Border with Belarus after Threat of Migrants Increases