Assassination Attempt on Ukrainian MP, he Lives
Interior Ministry of Ukraine reported the explosion of a car in Kiev, as a result of which two people were injured. Later, it turned out that the wounded were five. Spokesperson of the Radical Party Anna Sennik, told the 112 channel Ukraine that the parliamentarian Igor Mosychuk and his bodyguard were injured in the car blast. The two were hospitalized, according to BGNews.
A little later, it was reported that the security guard had died from his wounds, and the MP was having an urgent surgery. The spokeswoman Anna Sennik specified that the car exploded when the MP left the studio of the Espresso TV channel.
After the surgery Igor Mosychuk is in good condition. He was taken out of intensive care and transferred to resuscitation. The incident in Kiev was officially qualified as a terrorist bombing investigation.
"This is the first assassination of a civil servant at such a level in Ukraine," the injured MP said in a statement on Facebook.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Man Stabbed his Neighbors because of their Barking Dog
- » The Bulgarian Entrepreneur Tzvetan Vassilev is No Longer Wanted by Interpol
- » Bulgaria: 9 Months in Prison for a Man caught Driving Drunk for the Second Time
- » A Law will Prohibit the Sale of Nitrous Oxide or “Laughing Gas” to Minors in Bulgaria
- » Operation in Greece for the capture of Bulgarian Cryptoqueen Ruja Ignatova
- » Methamphetamine was found in the Blood of Semerdzhiev who Caused the Car Crash on July 5