Dissertation by Stephen Hawking Blocks the University of Cambridge Website
Dissertation of the famous astrophysicist Stephen Hawking led to a collapse of the University of Cambridge website. Free access to scientific work was opened at midnight on 22-23 October.
It turned out that 60,000 people visited the site to read Hawking's dissertation thesis on expanding universes. It was written in 1966 when he was 24 years old. The scholar himself wished to provide free access to his dissertation because he hoped to inspire more people.
- » Ancient Roman Statue Found in Heraclea Sintica, Bulgaria (Video)
- » Italy Flash Flood Kills at Least 11 Hikers in Tourist Spot as Rescuers Search Gorge for Survivors
- » Eurostat: Every Third Bulgarian has Traveled for Tourism once a Year
- » Mostly Sunny Weather Today, Rain Showers Forecast in West and Central Bulgaria after Noon
- » Worst Anthrax Outbreak in 20 Years Hits French Farms
- » The Fire Near Karlovo Should be Completely Extinguished within a Week