17-year-old Attacked Random People with an Axe in Switzerland
A 17-year-old teenage boy wounded several people with an axe in the Swiss city of Flums.
The striker is a Latvian citizen. He was arrested by police officers who used firearms against him and wounded him. It is not specified how much the victims have suffered and whether they are seriously injured. The striker acted alone. There is no evidence of terrorist motives.
- » French Customs Officers Detained Cannabis for EUR 4 Million from a Bulgarian Truck
- » Shooting in Malmö, Five Injured
- » Two People Threatened a MP from the Bulgarian Socialist Party with a Gun
- » A Hungarian Court Sentenced Three Bulgarians for Human Trafficking
- » 8 Bulgarians Raped a 13-year-old Girl in Germany
- » Drugs Distribution Group in Pleven and Lovech was Busted