So-Called Superfoods will be Included in the Menus of Bulgarian Kindergartens
The new collection of recipes for meals in kindergartens will now include so-called Superfoods . It will be approved next year and the gardens will be able to offer chia, avocado, broccoli and brussel sprouts to children.
Higher weight for portions is also introduced because of the many signals that older children 130 grams are not enough.
Superfoods are really valuable - they have vegetable fats and minerals. Тhese foods must be part of the menu. Many traditional snacks are preserved and their composition is adjusted - sugar and salt are reduced, according to the words of Prof. Stefka Petkova, national dietary consultant.
- » 120 Children in Romania are in a Hospital with Symptoms of Food Poisoning
- » About 30% of Bulgarians who have Suffered a Heart Attack Continue to Smoke
- » British Prisoners Renovated Wheelchairs for Sofia Hospital "Pirogov"
- » Congo Announces 11 New Confirmed Ebola Cases
- » Over 145,000 Families in Bulgaria have Reproductive Problems
- » Sadiq Khan to Ban Junk Food Advertising on London Transport to Tackle Child Obesity