Turkey is Closing its Border with Northern Iraq
Turkey will gradually close border crossings with northern Iraq in coordination with the central Iraqi government and Iran in response to the Iraqi Kurdistan independence referendum, Turkish presidential spokesman Ibrahim Khaln told Reuters.
Turkish Prime Minister Binali Yildirim is expected to visit Baghdad on Sunday to meet with Iraqi counterpart Hayder al Abadi, informs 24chasa.
- » PM Borisov Proposes Closing all Borders in the EU
- » Academic from the United States Suggests Tsipras and Zaev for Nobel for Peace
- » 30 Foreigners Detained in Turkey in an Operation against Islamic State
- » Dozens of Taliban, Afghan Forces Killed while Celebrating Eid Truce
- » Fight against Human Trafficking in Libya: EU Sanctions Six Human Traffickers and Smugglers in line with UN Decision
- » India Faces Worst ever Water Crisis