Turkish President is on a Working Visit in Serbia
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan arrived on a two-day official visit to Serbia, reported bTV.
He is in Belgrade with a large delegation composed of 185 businessmen and eight Turkish ministers. Today Erdogan will talk with his colleague Alexandar Vucic.
Focus on the discussions will be economic themes, energy projects and more specifically "Turkish Stream".
Tomorrow Erdogan will visit will meet with Muslims in the town of Novi Pazar in the Sandzak region.
The visit takes place under extraordinary security measures. Erdogan will guard at least 50 bodyguards and 3,000 Serb policemen.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russia has Summoned Bulgaria’s Ambassador due to the Expelled Priests
- » Vice-President Yotova: Bulgaria is Fully Behind Albania's European Future
- » Russia’s Ambassador: Bulgaria is Rewriting its History
- » Turkey’s Ambassador: The Investments of Turkish companies in Bulgaria reach 2.5 billion euros
- » Ambassador Raykov: British authorities have officially confirmed that the 3 Bulgarians are in Prison
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to the UK: The Embassy was Not Informed about the Detention of our Citizens