Rafael Nadal Triumphed in Bejing
Rafael Nadal defeated Nick Kyrgios with 6-2, 6-1 in the Beijing final and won the sixth title for the season, as well as the 75th trophy in his career. The Spaniard showed his typical game, characterized by a lot of movement on the court, dynamics and variety. The Australian did not manage to be a proper opposition to the Matador and lost.
So Raffa Nadal picked up the title in Beijing and again demonstrated that it is almost impossible to be defeated at the moment.
- » Novak Djokovic Sweeps Aside Kevin Anderson for Wimbledon Title
- » France Beats Croatia to Win Second FIFA World Cup Title
- » Unbelievable! Alexandra Nacheva is at the Top of the World in the Triple Jump with a Great Result
- » UFC Boise: Junior dos Santos Rolls by Bulgarian Blagoy Ivanov by Unanimous Decision
- » FIFA World Cup 2018, Final Preview: A Look at What to Expect in the Title Showdown between France and Croatia
- » Fiat Workers Strike over Ronaldo Signing