Amazing Grigor Eliminated Agut and is in the Semifinals in Beijing
Grigor Dimitrov is in the semi-finals of the ATP 500 category in Beijing. The Bulgarian ranked 3rd in the tournamet won in three sets against Spaniard Roberto Bautista Agut in a 1/4 match with 7:6(5), 4:6, 6:2.
In the next phase Dimitrov will face the winner of the match between Rafael Nadal and John Isner.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Lost to Novak Djokovic in Queens
- » World Cup 2018: Football Showpiece Set to Begin in Russia
- » USA, Canada and Mexico will Host 2026 World Cup
- » Russia’s World Cup Costs to Exceed $14Bln, Media Reports
- » Spain Fired its Coach a Day before the Start of the 2018 World Cup
- » Mirela Demireva made a Historic Jump in Stockholm