Earthquake in the Atlantic Ocean
An earthquake of magnitude 5.8 in the Atlantic Ocean, reports the US Geological Survey.
The epicenter was north of French Guiana. It was at a depth of 10 kilometers, informs the Bulgarian National Television.
- » Study: Hurricanes Are Three Times more than 100 Years ago
- » NIMH: Foggy in the Morning, Mostly Sunny in the Afternoon
- » A 5.4 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in France - there Are Injured
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Sunny with Brief Rain
- » 5.6 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Guatemala
- » Fires Have Killed Half the Koalas from a Reserve in Australia