Earthquake in the Atlantic Ocean
An earthquake of magnitude 5.8 in the Atlantic Ocean, reports the US Geological Survey.
The epicenter was north of French Guiana. It was at a depth of 10 kilometers, informs the Bulgarian National Television.
- » Tornado Injured 17 People in the State of Iowa
- » EU Nations Help Sweden as Wildfires Rage Above Arctic Circle
- » The Autumn Weather will Remain until the End of July
- » Clouds and Precipitation in Central and Eastern Bulgaria
- » Mexico City Earthquake: Houses Evacuated as 5.7 Quake Rocks Mexican Capital
- » A Weak Earthquake in Southwestern Bulgaria