High-tech Factory is going to be Build in Kardzhali
In Kardzhali begins the construction of a high-tech factory, reports novini.bg.
The investment is worth BGN 36 million and is by Bulgarian joint-stock company. The new plant will produce power supply systems for consumers who do not have access to national power grids. These are rectifiers, inverters, ups. Everything that is related to the power supply of high-responsibility sites, said investor Vel Shakir, quoted by BNR.
The factory will start work with 100 people, with a number exceeding 240 in the next 5 years, said Veli Shakir. We have a terrain where we can make an extension of the plant. So gradually, with each extension, an additional workforce will be involved, added Shakir. The production of the company will be exported to 56 countries around the world.
- » Eurostat: Bulgaria Has Exported Around 10 000 Tonnes of Honey in The EU
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Opened in Pazardjik a Plant For Production of Automotive Parts
- » Bulgaria Stands Ready To Manufacture Cars For Volkswagen
- » EU Funds and Infrastructure Push Bulgaria Construction
- » Municipal Authorities Issued Building Permits For Construction of 1 247 Residential Buildings For the First Quarter of 2019
- » The Total Producer Price Index in Industry in March 2019 Up with 0.7%