High-tech Factory is going to be Build in Kardzhali
In Kardzhali begins the construction of a high-tech factory, reports novini.bg.
The investment is worth BGN 36 million and is by Bulgarian joint-stock company. The new plant will produce power supply systems for consumers who do not have access to national power grids. These are rectifiers, inverters, ups. Everything that is related to the power supply of high-responsibility sites, said investor Vel Shakir, quoted by BNR.
The factory will start work with 100 people, with a number exceeding 240 in the next 5 years, said Veli Shakir. We have a terrain where we can make an extension of the plant. So gradually, with each extension, an additional workforce will be involved, added Shakir. The production of the company will be exported to 56 countries around the world.
- » Dundee’s Krumovgrad Gold Mine in Bulgaria Yields First Concentrate
- » Investments Worth More Than BGN 200 million Were Made in the Automotive Industry in 2018
- » 40% of the Agricultural Workers in Bulgaria are Women
- » Industrial Production in Bulgaria up 3.2% in January
- » Greater Vegetable Harvest Expected this Summer in Bulgaria
- » Rosatom Ready to Ensure Bulgaria's NPP Construction Within Short Time