The Bulgarian Railways Add Extra Seats to Services During Holiday Weekend
The Bulgarian Railway Company, "BDZ - Passenger Transport" EOOD, will provide additional seats over the bank holiday weekend which includes 22nd of September, the Independence Day, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The company will add extra carriages to trains travelling along the main routes in the country to ensure the comfortable trip of the passengers during the holiday period.
From 21st to 25th of September including, the national railway carrier BDZ, will provide more than 5,600 additional seats to train services on main routes such as: Sofia – Varna - Sofia; Sofia - Bourgas – Sofia; Sofia – Stara Zagora – Sofia; Sofia – Svilengrad – Sofia; Sofia – Mezdra – Sofia; Sofia – Gorna Oryahovitsa – Sofia; Sofia - Rousse – Sofia; Sofia - Lom – Sofia; Sofia – Vidin – Sofia and Sofia – Petrich – Sofia.
BDZ remind passengers that when purchasing return tickets they can get 10% to 30% discount on the regular ticket price, depending on the various discount offers.
Detailed information on train schedules can be obtained from the National Railway Carrier on 0700 10 200.
- » There Will Be Three New Destinations from Bulgaria in the Airlines' Winter Schedule
- » British Airways Cancels Flights on September 27 Due to Pilot Strike
- » Total Number of the Nights Spent in All Accommodation Establishments Registered in July 2019 Was 5 952.1 Thousand
- » Emergency Landing of a Finnair Plane Due to the Death of a Passenger on Board
- » British Airways Pilots Launched a 48-Hour Strike
- » Saudi Arabia Is Opening to Tourists