The Case Against the Higher Prices of Heating and Hot Water Begins
On Tuesday, the lawsuit against the decision of the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission was initiated, which increased the price of heat, reports Mediapool.
At the end of April, it became known that the Prosecutor's Office filed a case before the Metropolitan Administrative Court. With the decision, the regulator has actually increased the price of heating and hot water by more than 25 percent.
According to the protest, the energy regulator has in fact agreed to abstain from the law to ensure that prices are raised.
"Such a situation is not in line with the objectives under Article 2 of the Energy Act and with the basic guidelines for the activities of the independent state body whose activities are carried out under the law on the basis of independence, impartiality, professionalism, integrity, consistency , publicity and transparency, a situation of predestination has been created because the production is realized in a secure environment that the natural gas price that determines the present solution will inevitably be validated, " was the announcement and prosecution.
The Prosecutor's Office has questioned the KEVR's decision and the price of gas, in force since April 1, when the raw material rose by almost 30 per cent due to substantial breaches.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Extraordinary Address of Bulgaria's PM Borissov: We Remain in Power! The Opposition Will Break the State!
- » Bulgarian PM: The Guards of Dogan and Peevski Must be Removed
- » Bulgaria: Tension in Rosenets Park, Protesters Are Not Allowed to Enter the Beach
- » Bulgaria Returns Some Measures Against COVID-19, No Indoor Entertainments
- » Bulgaria: Еnvironmental Protests Against Amendments to Biological Diversity Act
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: We Keep Over 300,000 Jobs Until September 30 with the Measure 60/40