Lady Gaga Canceled her European Tour
Lady Gaga canceled her European tour just three days before its start. The tour around the Old Continent, which had to last for a month and a half starting with Barcelona, was postponed until the beginning of 2018 because of the singer's health problems. It is clear from a Twitter message.
"Lady Gaga suffers from severe pain that does not allow her to talk, she is under the supervision of professionals who advised her this morning to postpone the tour," the statement said.
Only days ago, the star admitted that she suffered from Fibromyalgia - a condition accompanied by constant muscle pains, fatigue, sleep and memory problems.
- » Bulgarian Artist Christo's 'London Mastaba' Made from over 7,000 Stacked Barrels Floats on Serpentine Lake
- » The Bulgarian "Cultural Reforms" Movement Begins a Series of Cultural Policy Forums
- » SKILLET in Sofia with First Solo Concert in Bulgaria!
- » The 11th Bulgarian Cinema Festival in Rome is Coming soon
- » The ANASTACIA Concert in Sofia is Canceled
- » IMANY with Two Big Concerts in Sofia and Plovdiv in June