There is No Harmful Food on the Bulgarian Market
All inspections of the Bulgarian Food Safety Agency show that there is no harmful food on the Bulgarian market. This was announced by the Minister of Agriculture and Food Rumen Porozhanov, journalist at BGNES reported.
"What shows all the checks of the Bulgarian Food Safety Agency is that there is no harmful food on the market. At the moment, checks are being carried out, "the minister said.
"The tests they have done show that there are no elevated levels of fipronil'', he assured.
- » EU Health Commissioner: The Measures taken by Bulgaria on Rinderpest are Strictly in Line with the EC’s Recommendations
- » Bulgaria Reports Another Case of Ovine Rinderpest
- » Dr. Ivayla Davidova, BFSA: The most Likely Cause of Rinderpest in Bulgaria is illegal Transportation of an Infected Animal from Turkey
- » New Outbreak of Bird Flu in Dobrich
- » Protest in Sofia Against the Euthanasia of Healthy Animals in Strandzha
- » Plovdiv Hospital is Threatened to remain without Electricity