Extinction of the Fire near Los Angeles Continues
The spread of the big forest fire near Los Angeles has been halted, BT Ti said, citing local media.
Efforts to control the fire, however, continue. Over 1,000 struggle with the fiery element that destroyed decars of land.
The Governor of California declared a state of emergency because of the fire, in which two firefighters and four civilians were injured.
The fire has affected over 700 houses. The smoke that fills the air for several days causes health concerns among locals.
Due to the disaster the roads in the area were closed, leading to serious transport disturbances.
- » Tornado Injured 17 People in the State of Iowa
- » EU Nations Help Sweden as Wildfires Rage Above Arctic Circle
- » The Autumn Weather will Remain until the End of July
- » Clouds and Precipitation in Central and Eastern Bulgaria
- » Mexico City Earthquake: Houses Evacuated as 5.7 Quake Rocks Mexican Capital
- » A Weak Earthquake in Southwestern Bulgaria