Train Derails near Larissa
Trains in Greece were temporarily stopped on the Thessaloniki-Athens railway route after a train derailed near Larissa, central Greece, around 8.30 on Thursday. It is not clear what caused the accident. There is no information about injuries and damages.
Railway operator TRAINOSE says all services have been restored, Bulgarian news agency reported.
- » Five Injured Following Explosion at London Tube Station
- » Saudi Arabia World Cup Players Tell of Terror after Plane’s Engine Catches Fire Mid-air
- » Child Fell from an Abandoned Building in Mezdra
- » Boiler Exploded near a School and Wounded Teachers
- » One Person is Killed after Van Drives into Group of Pedestrians at Dutch Music Festival
- » 26-year-old Man Killed his Father with an Axe in Pleven