Train Derails near Larissa
Trains in Greece were temporarily stopped on the Thessaloniki-Athens railway route after a train derailed near Larissa, central Greece, around 8.30 on Thursday. It is not clear what caused the accident. There is no information about injuries and damages.
Railway operator TRAINOSE says all services have been restored, Bulgarian news agency reported.
- » Two Planes Crashed at Frankfurt Airport
- » At Least 13 People Have Died in a Severe Crash in Slovakia
- » 16 Killed in Train Crash in Bangladesh
- » Blast in Germany: Dozens of People Have Been Blocked Underground, there Are Injured
- » At Least Five Killed in an Earthquake in Iran, Many Are Injured
- » London Piccadilly Theatre Ceiling Collapsed during a Performance (VIDEO)