At Least 35 Died in an Air Strike by the Arab Coalition in Yemen
At least 35 civilians have died as a result of a bombing in the Yemeni capital of Sana, carried out by Saudi-Arabia-led regional coalition aircrafts, TASS reports, citing information from the Al Mayadeen TV channel.
The air strike hit the northern part of the capital, FOCUS reported. In Yemen, since August 2014, there is a struggle between government forces and Shiites. Its most active phase was in March 2015, when the Arab coalition sent troops to Yemeni territory, identifying its actions as necessary to stop the conflict.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Michel Barnier Accused Boris Johnson of Not Keeping His Promises
- » Islamic State: The Coronavirus Pandemic is a Punishment for Our Enemies
- » First Private Astronauts Postponed Their Flight with Space X Due to the Bad Weather Conditions
- » A New Spacecraft Will be Launched Towards Mars This Summer
- » Another Dark Week in Brazil - total number of cases over 374,800
- » 5G Technology is Being Tested in Slovenia