Migrants Claim they were Robbed by Bulgarian Police Officers
Eight migrants complained that they had been beaten and robbed by Bulgarian policemen. Three Afghans and five Syrians were detained in Kirklareli under a preventive check of gendarmerie patrols in a village near Kirklareli. Reports Mediapool.
They are already in the center for temporary accommodation and extradition, according to BGS. During the interrogation, the men said that two days earlier they managed to penetrate the Bulgarian territory, but the Bulgarian police officers found them, beat them, took their mobile phones and their money. They then returned them to Turkey. The migrants were hiding all day in the woods when Turkish gendarmerie officers found them.
- » The Average Income per Household Member in Bulgaria Increased by 11,3%
- » Two Planes Crashed at Frankfurt Airport
- » Today Is the International Tolerance Day
- » 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Japan
- » MES to Make a Strategy for Higher Education
- » NSI: The Employment Rate for Population Aged 15 - 64 Achieved 71.4%