Elektrobus Connects the Two Terminals of Sofia Airport
An electric bus will carry passengers between the two terminals of the metropolitan airport today. This was announced on Monday at Sofia Airport. The electric bus replaces the diesel transport and remains free for travelers. The electrics do not emit carbon dioxide, and their use will result in a significant reduction in maintenance costs. The electric bus is for 65 passengers. There are three folding seats and a detachable seat for wheelchairs for disadvantaged people. It has a drop ramp suitable for adults and hard-to-reach passengers.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend