Protesters will Block E-79 at Vladaya
Once again, residents of the Knyazhevo district and the village of Vladaya will protest. Reports Sega.
It starts at 6:30 pm on Tsar Boris III Blvd. today. Protesters plan to block traffic on the E-79 international road between the neighborhood and the village.
People insist on better urban transport and street lighting in the area.
There were protests in October last year and at the end of July this year. In July, protesters blocked traffic on the E-79 international road. According to organizers, however, there is no result of their actions so far.
- » BDZ will Buy 42 Trains for BGN 810 Million
- » Bulgarian Registry Agency Head Resigns
- » Bulgaria to Renovate Bridges after Italy Bridge Collapse
- » PM Borisov: I'm not Happy with the Chief of the Commercial Register
- » PM and Regional Development Minister Launch New Road Section Construction on Hemus Motorway
- » Bulgarian CPC Issues First Decisions Prohibiting Concentrations