An Airplane Killed 2 People on a Beach in Portugal
Two people died after a small plane landed on a beach near the Portuguese capital Lisbon, the news agencies reported.
The victims are an 8-year-old child and a 50-year-old man The plane unexpectedly headed for landing on the crowded Caparica beach, not far from Lisbon. The child who died was with his parents who have not been injured. The machine went through the legs of the older man who was lying on his towel. Many people on the beach escaped into the water after the plane flew very low over the beach. The cause of the incident is to be clarified. Police arrested the two people on the plane.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Flight Recorder of a Bulgarian Air Force MiG-29 Has Been Recovered from a Depth of 70 metres
- » Black Box of Crashed MiG-29 Found in Black Sea
- » Three Bulgarian Girls Drowned in Rhine River
- » Man Attacked with Knife in Sofia Public Transport for "Not Wearing Mask"
- » Massive Chain Reaction Car Accident Kills 10, Including 9 Children in US
- » Italian Guardia di Finanza Seize 6 Tonnes of Hashish on US Flagged Yacht with 3 Bulgarians on Board