The Court in Brussels was Evacuated due to Bomb Threat
All the people who were inside the Palace of Justice in the Belgian capital were evacuated due to danger of explosion after a suspicious mini van was parked nearby, reported the television channel RTBF, cited by RIA Novosti.
The police received a signal that in front of the court there is a parked white vehicle that has a detonation device inside. The online agency of Libr Belgic reported that the minivan was in the area of the parking lot where lawyers leave their cars.
- » Tens of Thousands of Workers in the US Strike against General Motors
- » More than 30% Increase in Migrants in Greece since the Beginning of the Year
- » Russia to Introduce a Four-Day Workweek?
- » Osama bin Laden's Son, Hamza Bin Laden, Was Killed in a US Special Operation
- » Edward Snowden Seeks Asylum in France
- » Belgrade Opened Headquarters of the Transport Community for Southeast Europe