India Seizes 1,500 kg of Heroin off the Coast of Gujarat
India has seized a vessel carrying about 1,500 kilograms of heroin worth 35 billion rupees (5.94 million) off the western state of Gujarat, a navy spokesperson said, quoted by Reuters.
Indian navy spokesman D.K.Sharma said in a statement this was their largest single haul of narcotics substances to date.
The vessel, which was intercepted off the coast of Gujarat, was brought to the coastal city of Porbandar on Sunday, the statement said.
- » Donald Tusk: Brexit - One of the Most Spectacular Mistakes in the EU History
- » Many Flights Will Be Canceled due to Strike in France
- » US Imposes New Sanctions on China over the Violent Crackdowns on the Muslim Minority
- » The EC Meets Without Using any Paper for the First Time
- » Recep Tayyip Erdogan and Donald Trump Held a Bilateral Meeting
- » The White House Dismissed Trump's Impeachment Report