13-Years-Old Blind Girl from Bulgaria Conquers Musical Peaks
A blind pianist from Vratsa conquers musical peaks. Elitsa Stefanova is only 13 years old but has already won over 50 prestigious awards from Bulgarian and international competitions, according to bTV.
When she is small, Elitsa loses her eyesight. But then her love for playing the piano appears. She has been working with Olga Mladenova since the age of 5 and has already performed virtuoso works such as Mihail Glinka's "Lipstick" for example.
"It's like the play itself is some kind of light that loads me," says Elitsa.
Her piano teacher is so impressed by the girl's talent that she shares how she sometimes looks at Elitsa's hands and says, "It's impossible, that can not be."
The talented girl is winner of two golden medals at the International Vienna Stars Competition, and has recently returned with a first prize from the Flamian International Fair for Young Talents from all over the world.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Disco on the Northern Beach in Burgas Burned Down
- » More than 18 Thousand cubic meters of Illegal Logging in Bulgaria was Established in 2022
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 47 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: The Snow caused Problems in Mountain Passes, Yellow Code for Heavy Rain in 11 Regions
- » Bulgaria: Partial State of Emergency has been Declared in the Karlovo villages of Karavelovo and Bogdan
- » Bulgaria: Kilometer-Long Queues and Broken-Down Trucks during Heavy Snowfall at the "Predel" Pass