22% of Students Drop out of School between 5th and 7th Grade
22% of students drop out between the 5th to 7th grade of education. This was stated by Aneliya Klisarova from BSP in the studio of "The Day Begins" on BNT.
According to Klisarova, until we change the curriculum, we can not have valuable textbooks. A broad public debate is needed to make them sustainable.
Teachers have to choose one textbook by subject. However, it has to work with 2-3 workbooks. Talented children will work with different workbooks. This will also show the individual approach by teachers, Klizarova said.
According to her, there is irresponsibility about the content of the textbooks. In many cases, they are written vaguely, inconsistent with the children's understanding. Experts, teachers and psychologists have to write the textbooks so as not to push children away, Klisarova says. Reported SEGA.
- » Repair Closes Another One of the Central Streets in Sofia
- » Deadline for New Cash Registers is Extended to September, but only for Large Companies
- » Again a Fire in One of the Tobacco Warehouses in Plovdiv
- » Bulgarian PM Calls the Council of the Ruling Coalition
- » EUR 28,000 Were Seized From the Hand Baggage of a Passenger on Sofia Airport
- » GERB has Announced that it will Restore the Preferential Vote