Bomb Threat at Sofia Airport
Second fake call saying there is a bomb at Sofia Airport happened after the one from 23th of June.
It came from the national emergency number 112 and the caller said the explosive device was hidden somewhere in Terminal 2. The police took the necessary precautions. After thorough search nothing suspicious was found. The Terminal was open at 20:08h, reported by the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
There were no delayed flights or problems with the schedule. Meanwhile the caller has already been identified and the police are working on clearing up the case. inews.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Defense Ministers of Bulgaria and North Macedonia: We are Ready to Strengthen Cooperation
- » Macron approves of France giving Bulgaria Temporary Fighter Jets until the New F-16s Arrive
- » Ukrainian Cargo Plane has Flown 9 times from Varna and Burgas with "Defense-Related Products"
- » Bulgarian MiG-29s again Escorted a Passenger Plane after a Bomb Signal on board
- » American Planes will be Involved in the Protection of the Bulgarian Sky
- » A Bulgarian MiG-29 assisted a Passenger Plane after a Bomb Signal