Premier Filip on a Working Visit to Brussels
Prime Minister Pavel Filip is paying a working visit to Brussels during June 20 – 21. According to the Government’s press service, the Premier will have meetings with the President of the European Council Donald Tusk and Commissioner for European Neighborhood Policy and Enlargement Negotiations Johannes Hahn, IPN reports.
The discussions between the officials will center on the internal political situation, the Moldova –European Union agenda, financial assistance, regional situation and other topical issues.
The results of the visits and the future objectives set by the sides will be announced in a news conference that Premier Filip will hold in concert with Commissioner Johannes Hahn on June 21. / Focus News Agency
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Croatian President: We stole Kosovo from Serbia, Crimea will never be Ukraine
- » Serbia: 43% of Citizens Support Joining the EU
- » Vucic: Serbia has received an Ultimatum from the West to Normalize Relations with Kosovo
- » North Macedonia’s President: Ban One MEP and Several other Bulgarians from Entering the Country
- » Vucic: I haven't Spoken to Putin for months, Wagner has to Stop recruiting Fighters in Serbia
- » Tension in Kosovo after an Albanian Shot two Serbian Boys