Bulgarians Will Now Use Roaming Like in Home
''The Bulgarians will now use roaming like in home'', Veselin Bozhkov, head of the Communications Regulation Commission (CRC), said, according to FOCUS News Agency.
From June 15, Bulgarians who travel abroad will make cheaper phone calls in the entire EU plus Norway, Iceland and Lichtenstein.
“From now on, when we are in a country of the European Economic Area, we will be able to use cheap roaming and communicate freely and without worrying about what bill we will get from our mobile operator,” the official said.
According to official data, last year Bulgarians made over 3.17 million trips to EU countries.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend