High Administrative Court Ruling Upholds Road Toll
Disputed vignettes price will remain in force following a decision of the High Administrative Court from today, the court said in a press release.
The price was questioned by citizens who complained against the government’s price revision from November 2015.
According to the court, the revision was in accordance with legal requirements at that time obliging the government to publish projects and motives and give at least 14 days for suggestions and opinions.
Subsequent legal changes obliged the government to conduct public consultations as well.
The court ruling is final.
- » Unemployment in Bulgaria Continues to Decline
- » In the Mountains During the Summer? Here are some Tips from a Rescuer
- » Heavy Traffic from Serbia to Bulgaria via Kalotina
- » Soon 13 New Trams will be Delivered in Sofia
- » Soon Starts the Construction of an Underpass at Pencho Slaveykov Blvd in Sofia
- » New service: Sofia Residents can Buy a Ticket for Underground and Public transport via Phone