Miroslav Nenkov To Become The Deputy Minister of Health
Dr. Miroslav Nenkov accepted the preposition to become the next Deputy Minister of Health. He claimed that on BNT this morning, reported BGNES.
Nenkov added that he expects to work well with the Health Minister Nikolai Petrov which he knows for a long time ago. He comes to the place of Dr. Apostolov who were fired after a television reportage on a controversial situation in a hospital in Burgas.
On the first question, what is he going to do at the beginning as a Health Minister, he answered:
“I need time to organize myself a little. I am starting just right now. It is early to draw some plan for the activity of the staff in the Ministry and of mine, as well. You should give me some time.”
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Protest in Bulgaria: PM Borissov Demands Finance, Economy and Interior Ministers to Resign
- » Bulgarian PM to Protesters: I Hear You But Next Months Will Be Extremely Difficult to Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Finance Minister Goranov: The Government Is Not Considering Resigning
- » Protests in Bulgaria: Fifth Day in a Row Bulgarians Demand on the Government and Prosecutor's Resignation
- » Democratic Bulgaria, Hristo Ivanov: There Must Be Early Elections, People Are Ready For Them
- » Forth Day in a Row: Protests in Sofia, Varna, Plovdiv, Burgas; A Girl Climbed the Former Party House in Sofia