4th Day of Search for Young Man Missing in Rhodope Mountain
The search for Ivelin Uzunov from the Smolyan village of Smilyan has been going on for a 4th day in a row, according to BNR.
Many volunteers and a trained dog have joined the rescue operation. A bear photo trap has taken a photo of the young man yesterday in the morning near the village of Turyan.
Detailed searche has been organized in the area, but with no result so far. Some info claims that Ivelin has been spotted in the neighbouring village of Peshtera.
Both settlements are situated over 30km away from Smilyan. An old road from the village of Mogilitsa next to Smilyan leads to the ridge of Turyan.
No one can tell so far how and why Ivelin appeared there.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 10: Mostly Sunny Today, Temperatures Up to 34 Degrees
- » Anti-Record: 330 Newly Registered Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Marks the 170th Anniversary of the Birth of Ivan Vazov
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Education: Three Scenarios For Starting The New School Year
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 9: Sunny and Hot, Temperatures Up to 33 Degrees
- » Daily Record: 240 New Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 6342 Total