4th Day of Search for Young Man Missing in Rhodope Mountain
The search for Ivelin Uzunov from the Smolyan village of Smilyan has been going on for a 4th day in a row, according to BNR.
Many volunteers and a trained dog have joined the rescue operation. A bear photo trap has taken a photo of the young man yesterday in the morning near the village of Turyan.
Detailed searche has been organized in the area, but with no result so far. Some info claims that Ivelin has been spotted in the neighbouring village of Peshtera.
Both settlements are situated over 30km away from Smilyan. An old road from the village of Mogilitsa next to Smilyan leads to the ridge of Turyan.
No one can tell so far how and why Ivelin appeared there.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » From Feb 1: Covid Certificates of over 93,000 Bulgarian Citizens will not be Valid in the EU
- » Covid in the Bulgarian Education system - What do the Percentages Show
- » No Night Transport in Sofia at least until April 30
- » Former Health Minister: Bulgaria is Already in the Omicron Phase
- » Bulgarian Professor: At the End of Spring the Cases will Decrease Sharply
- » WHO: Europe is Probably on the Verge of an End to the Pandemic