International Red Cross Day Marked In Bulgaria Today
On May 8, every year the whole world celebrate the International Red Cross Day and Red crescent.
As a part of the celebration, with 96 volunteers, members and over 450 000 employees from 190 countries, Bulgarian Red Cross will also mark the holiday, according to BGNES.
For the first time the organization is handing a Honorary sign of humanity to people who were saving people’s lives risking their own – a doctor, a firefighter, a police officer, a mountain and water safeguard.
- » Peter Bence with a Concert in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian illustration for Children from the 20s and 30s
- » Festival А TO JAZZ 2018 in Sofia
- » 180° Announces Open-call for Short Mute Movie
- » MTV Presents VARNA BEACH on 12 August
- » Bulgarian Artist Christo's 'London Mastaba' Made from over 7,000 Stacked Barrels Floats on Serpentine Lake