Russia, Turkey, Iran Sign Pact on Safe Zones in Syria
Syrian regime allies Russia and Iran and rebel backer Turkey on Thursday signed a memorandum on a Moscow-backed plan to create safe zones in Syria.
An AFP reporter at peace talks in the Kazakh capital Astana saw the heads of the delegations - who represent the three countries sponsoring the negotiations - sign the document.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Hundreds of Dead after a Massive Earthquake in Turkey
- » Day 347 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Scholz claims Western Weapons will Not Hit Russia
- » Britain Bans Migrants from Appealing Deportation
- » US shoots down Chinese Balloon, Beijing claims this Violates International Practices
- » Day 346 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Zelensky thinks Negotiations for EU can begin This Year, Germany has Evidence of War Crimes
- » Blinken Postponed his Visit to Beijing because of the Chinese Balloon