70% of Workers in Bulgaria Receive Below Average Salary
Head of the Confederation of Independent Trade Unions in Bulgaria, Plamen Dimitrov, has said that 70% of workers in Bulgaria receive below the average salary, BNR reported.
According to CITUB, real incomes ay rise by a much higher percentage than what the future government promises. Podkrepa head Dimitar Manolov pointed out that this country has the lowest pensions and wages in the European Union, as well as the most inaccessible healthcare and the lowest-quality education.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Growth in Bulgaria’s Gross Domestic Product
- » Asen Vassilev: Within 2 weeks Bulgaria will have a Draft Budget 2023 with a 3% Deficit
- » Over 75% of Bulgarians have Difficulty covering their Daily Expenses
- » Kristalina Georgieva: There is no significant slowdown in Lending
- » Bulgaria: Inspections of Fast Loan Companies are starting all over the country
- » Bulgaria: The Budget Committee accepted the Budget Extension