70% of Workers in Bulgaria Receive Below Average Salary
Head of the Confederation of Independent Trade Unions in Bulgaria, Plamen Dimitrov, has said that 70% of workers in Bulgaria receive below the average salary, BNR reported.
According to CITUB, real incomes ay rise by a much higher percentage than what the future government promises. Podkrepa head Dimitar Manolov pointed out that this country has the lowest pensions and wages in the European Union, as well as the most inaccessible healthcare and the lowest-quality education.
- » IMF Chief: Clouds over Global Economy are 'Getting Darker by the Day'
- » The IMF Provides a $ 50 Billion Loan to Argentina
- » Erdogan Claims Turkish Lira’s Loss in Value a Manipulation against Turkey
- » Every third Bulgarian has had Outstanding Loans, According to Eurostat
- » EC Predicts 3.8% Growth in Bulgaria in 2018
- » The Debt of Bulgaria for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,064 Million