Bulgarian’s Voyages Abroad Up By ¼
The National Statistical Institute reports that the voyages of Bulgarian citizen abroad in March 2017 were 437,600 or 23.4% more than in March 2016, BNR reported.
The greatest growth was marked in travels towards Austria (41.3%), Greece (31.1%) and Romania (25.8%).
The visits of foreigners over the same period were 474,500, or 20.1% more, as the greatest number of those were from EU countries.
- » Angelkova Expects 5% Growth in Foreign Tourists
- » 5% less Russian Tourists will Rest in Bulgaria this Year
- » The Beds in the 4- and 5-star Hotels in Bulgaria have Increased by 24% for the Period 2014-2017
- » MoT Angelkova: Establishments in Sunny Beach - South Meet the Requirements of the Law
- » Top 10 of the Cheapest All-inclusive Destinations. Among Them is Bulgaria
- » Where a holiday is cheaper in Greece or in Turkey?