Minimum Pension in Slovenia Reaches EUR 500
Slovenia’s Parliament adopted amendments to the Pension and Disability Insurance Act, according to which pensioners who meet all requirements would have a guaranteed pension of EUR 500, BNR reported.
The act aims at making the minimum pension in that country EUR 500 per month, so that poor pensioners do not have to ask the state for additional assistance.
Nearly 45,200 Slovenian pensioners will receive the minimum pension of EUR 500.
- » The European Parliament will Continue its Work Despite the Strasbourg Attack
- » May Tours Europe in Desperate Bid to Save Brexit Deal
- » European Socialists Re-elected the Former Bulgarian PM Stanishev as PES President
- » German Rail Strikes Cause Widespread Delays
- » BREXIT BETRAYAL MARCH: Thousands March Through London Demanding HARD Brexit
- » EU Still Waiting For New Italian Budget Plans, Says Oettinger