Minimum Pension in Slovenia Reaches EUR 500
Slovenia’s Parliament adopted amendments to the Pension and Disability Insurance Act, according to which pensioners who meet all requirements would have a guaranteed pension of EUR 500, BNR reported.
The act aims at making the minimum pension in that country EUR 500 per month, so that poor pensioners do not have to ask the state for additional assistance.
Nearly 45,200 Slovenian pensioners will receive the minimum pension of EUR 500.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Initial Data after the Introduction of the Euro in Croatia: Inflation is Slowing Down
- » The European Commission will return the Monitoring of the Rule of Law in Bulgaria
- » Poland: Distrust of Germany is Growing because of its Policy towards Ukraine
- » Von der Leyen: Managing the Bulgarian-Turkish Border is the Most Urgent Task for Strengthening EU's Land Borders
- » Eurostat: Annual Inflation in the Eurozone Fell to 8.5% in January
- » The European Commission approved Funds for Highway "Europa" from Sofia to Kalotina