Minimum Pension in Slovenia Reaches EUR 500
Slovenia’s Parliament adopted amendments to the Pension and Disability Insurance Act, according to which pensioners who meet all requirements would have a guaranteed pension of EUR 500, BNR reported.
The act aims at making the minimum pension in that country EUR 500 per month, so that poor pensioners do not have to ask the state for additional assistance.
Nearly 45,200 Slovenian pensioners will receive the minimum pension of EUR 500.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Poland: The Biggest Protest in Warsaw so far Against Abortion Ruling
- » EC: Informed Decision-Making, Effective Vaccination, Safe Travel in Fight Against Coronavirus
- » Spain Closes 4 More Regions Amid Worsening COVID-19 Situation
- » French President Macron: New Lockdown Rules, People Fill Out Forms to Leave Their Homes
- » Germany Registers 16 000 Coronavirus Cases - Highest Daily Increase Since the Pandemic
- » COVID-19: France Considering Re-Introducing of Self-Isolation