Minimum Pension in Slovenia Reaches EUR 500
Slovenia’s Parliament adopted amendments to the Pension and Disability Insurance Act, according to which pensioners who meet all requirements would have a guaranteed pension of EUR 500, BNR reported.
The act aims at making the minimum pension in that country EUR 500 per month, so that poor pensioners do not have to ask the state for additional assistance.
Nearly 45,200 Slovenian pensioners will receive the minimum pension of EUR 500.
- » Jean-Claude Juncker Won’t Attend the G7 Summit in France
- » Serbia the only WB Country with more Trust in the Government than in the EU
- » Italy Introduces a € 1 Million Fine For Rescuing Refugees
- » The EU Could Fine Greece with 2.5m Euros Over the Personal Data Protection Act
- » British PM Johnson Announced an Increase in Healthcare, Spending by 1.8 billion Pounds
- » The EU Votes Who Will Be the Heads of the IMF