Bank Deposits Of Bulgarian Households Keep Growing in March
At the end of March 2017 the bank deposits of the non-governmental sector in Bulgaria reached a level of EUR 43.3 bln. Or 72% of forecast GDP.
The average rise is 8.4%. Deposits of households reached EUR 22.7 bln. (47.8% of GDP), marking an annual growth, data by the Bulgarian National Bank showed, quoted by BNR.
- » IMF Chief: Clouds over Global Economy are 'Getting Darker by the Day'
- » The IMF Provides a $ 50 Billion Loan to Argentina
- » Erdogan Claims Turkish Lira’s Loss in Value a Manipulation against Turkey
- » Every third Bulgarian has had Outstanding Loans, According to Eurostat
- » EC Predicts 3.8% Growth in Bulgaria in 2018
- » The Debt of Bulgaria for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,064 Million