Consultations of President With Parliamentary Forces Start
President Rumen Radev has started the constitutional procedure for holding consultations with the parliamentary political forces before handing over a mandate for forming a government to the candidate for prime minister of the largest of them – GERB, BNR reported.
Today, the head of state meets with representatives of the parliamentary groups of the Volya Party, the Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS) and the United Patriots coalition.
On Tuesday, the consultations will continue with the parliamentary groups of the Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP for Bulgaria) and GERB.
- » Intelligent Transport System Will Be Built on Trakia Motorway
- » Beer Production in Bulgaria is Becoming More Environmentally Friendly
- » Sofia Climbed 29 Positions in the World Ranking of the most Expensive Cities
- » The Bulgarian Government will Allocate Easter Bonuses to Pensioners
- » The Bulgarian Economy - 67% of Services, 28% of Industry and 5% of Agriculture
- » Most Wanted Workers by Sectors and Professions in February in Bulgaria