Consultations of President With Parliamentary Forces Start
President Rumen Radev has started the constitutional procedure for holding consultations with the parliamentary political forces before handing over a mandate for forming a government to the candidate for prime minister of the largest of them – GERB, BNR reported.
Today, the head of state meets with representatives of the parliamentary groups of the Volya Party, the Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS) and the United Patriots coalition.
On Tuesday, the consultations will continue with the parliamentary groups of the Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP for Bulgaria) and GERB.
- » Repairs of 'Trakia' and 'Hemus' Highways
- » The BSP Started Consultations on Party Subsidies
- » Bridge in Sofia will be Temporarily Closed for Repair
- » Bulgaria's EUR 48.5 Million Road Rehabilitation Tender Draws 14 Bids
- » Yordanka Fandakova: The Conditions in the Kindergartens and Schools in Sofia are European
- » Chief Architect of Warsaw Comes to Sofia for "Talks About the City"