Consultations of President With Parliamentary Forces Start
President Rumen Radev has started the constitutional procedure for holding consultations with the parliamentary political forces before handing over a mandate for forming a government to the candidate for prime minister of the largest of them – GERB, BNR reported.
Today, the head of state meets with representatives of the parliamentary groups of the Volya Party, the Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS) and the United Patriots coalition.
On Tuesday, the consultations will continue with the parliamentary groups of the Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP for Bulgaria) and GERB.
- » Mayor of Sofia: 30 New Buses Launched along Routes 72 and 84
- » Bulgarian Parliament Rejects BSP’s Proposals Against Double Standards in Food
- » Bulgarian Border Police: Heavy Truck Traffic at Exit on Kapitan Andreevo
- » New Digital Ticket Platform to Start Operating in Bulgaria
- » Over 16,500 People Started Work on the Employment Plan in 2019
- » Bulgaria's Jobless Numbers Hit All-Time Low in 2018