Consultations of President With Parliamentary Forces Start
President Rumen Radev has started the constitutional procedure for holding consultations with the parliamentary political forces before handing over a mandate for forming a government to the candidate for prime minister of the largest of them – GERB, BNR reported.
Today, the head of state meets with representatives of the parliamentary groups of the Volya Party, the Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS) and the United Patriots coalition.
On Tuesday, the consultations will continue with the parliamentary groups of the Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP for Bulgaria) and GERB.
- » The Security Council will Meet Today Due to the Situation in Syria
- » 40% of the Roads in Bulgaria are in Poor Condition
- » Rosen Plevneliev: Northern Macedonia MUST Be in the EU, Macron is Wrong
- » Bulgaria to Propose EU Assistance to Refugees in Jordan
- » PM Borissov: There is No Increased Migration Pressure on Bulgaria Due to the Situation in Syria
- » More than BGN 14 million Illegally Spent by the Electricity System Operator