CEC Receiving Final Election Papers
The Central Election Commission is receiving the last protocols from section commissions.
After all papers are received, the commission will carry out a second check.
It is only after that that the mandates received by parties and coalitions will be announced.
The names of elected deputies will become clear at the beginning of next week at the latest, announced the spokesperson of CEC.
- » Bulgarian MPs Discussed the Vote of no Confidence over Healthcare
- » Mothers of Disabled Children Demand Resignation of Deputy PM of Bulgaria Valeri Simeonov
- » Sofia's District Heating Company Says the Network is Ready for Winter
- » Sofia Hosts Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Danube Region
- » Old Car Tax Increase was Adopted at First Reading in Bulgarian Parliament
- » Bulgaria is the most Competitive Economy in the Balkans