CEC Receiving Final Election Papers
The Central Election Commission is receiving the last protocols from section commissions.
After all papers are received, the commission will carry out a second check.
It is only after that that the mandates received by parties and coalitions will be announced.
The names of elected deputies will become clear at the beginning of next week at the latest, announced the spokesperson of CEC.
- » PM Borisov: I'm not Happy with the Chief of the Commercial Register
- » PM and Regional Development Minister Launch New Road Section Construction on Hemus Motorway
- » Bulgarian CPC Issues First Decisions Prohibiting Concentrations
- » Bulgaria's Jobless Rate Edges Down
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: 130 million Needed for Bridges, Trestles and Viaducts in Poor Condition
- » Registry Agency: As of August 16, Commercial Register Users Could Make Checks by National Identity Number