CEC Receiving Final Election Papers
The Central Election Commission is receiving the last protocols from section commissions.
After all papers are received, the commission will carry out a second check.
It is only after that that the mandates received by parties and coalitions will be announced.
The names of elected deputies will become clear at the beginning of next week at the latest, announced the spokesperson of CEC.
- » The Telegraph: Bulgaria Says It Will End Passport-For-Sale Policy Ahead of EU Warning Schemes Could Help Criminals
- » National Assembly Decides Whether to Postpone the Fuel Act
- » Revenue Agency Undertakes Checks to Combat Tax Avoidance and Evasion
- » Bulgarian Socialist MP Elena Yoncheva has been Charged with Money Laundering
- » Justice Ministry Proposes Measures to Tighten Control for Bulgarian Citizenship
- » 15% is Youth Unemployment in Northwestern Bulgaria