President Rumen Radev Addresses Election Campaign Participants
Bulgarian President Rumen Radev has called on all participants in the election campaign to stick to a responsible tone of voice and conduct, announced from BNR.
On his Facebook account he remarks that certain parties and politicians have tried to add tension to debates in the hope of generation better elections results.
The president calls on Bulgarian citizens to carry out freely their right to vote and points out that institutions work actively to prevent any attempts at electoral malpractices.
- » BGN 20 Million is the Annual Cost of Street Lighting in Sofia
- » CPC Stops the Deal for "Nova Broadcasting Group"
- » CPC Prohibit "Inercom" from Buying "CEZ Bulgaria"
- » Radio Free Europe Resumes Broadcasts for Bulgaria, Romania
- » There is going to be a Children's Aqua Park in Sofia
- » Bulgaria Celebrates the 181th Anniversary of its National Hero Vasil Levski's Birth