Education Minister Nikolai Denkov to Visit Brussels
Caretaker Minister of Education and Science Nikolay Denkov is going to visit Brussels on Tuesday over problems surrounding EU funding for education and science, announced from BNR.
Denkov is scheduled to meet with Carlos Moedas, EU Commissioner for Research, Science and Innovation.
During the meeting the Bulgarian cabinet minister will present a plan for improvement of EU funds’ management and discuss the critical findings of the European Commission audit mission held last autumn.
At the start of the caretaker government’s term Nikolai Denkov said the European Commission would stop interim Science & Education for Smart Growth Programme over mistakes in the work of the Education Ministry in 2016.
Later EC specified that the programme was not frozen but confirmed it has remarks for its management.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » President Radev Starts Consultations over Formation of New Cabinet in Bulgaria
- » Parliament Discusses Dismissal of Prosecutor General Ivan Geshev
- » There is Such a People is Starting Negotiations to Form a Government
- » Iva Miteva from ITN Еlected National Assembly President Оnce Мore
- » Bulgarian President Ready for Consultations and Handing Government-forming Mandate
- » President Radev Awards Madara Horseman Order 1st Degree to Ambassador of the Netherlands to Bulgaria