Bulgaria Runs Risk of Periphery Role in EU
Countries like Bulgaria which are no Eurozone members may face marginalization in a European Union of several tiers, political scientist Daniel Smilov has said.
In an interview with Focus News Agency, Smilov has warned that the Eurozone may end up as a more integrated "first tier".
Bulgaria and other countrie, which have not yet joined the single currency area, risk falling out of the first tier.
However, elections due in a number of European capitals this year will be decisive for the process, Smilov has added.
- » Why the "most Bulgarian" Village in Spain Elects the Far Right
- » Richard Tren: This Is South Africa’s Last Chance To Turn Back
- » EP Elections Campaign – difficult and controversial
- » The Automobile Sector - One of the Stars of the Bulgarian Industry in Recent Years
- » Expert: Bulgaria Could Turn into Switzerland of the Balkans
- » SIXENSE Innovative Satellite Technology Opens Perspectives for the Completion of the STRUMA MOTORWAY in Bulgaria