Bulgaria Runs Risk of Periphery Role in EU
Countries like Bulgaria which are no Eurozone members may face marginalization in a European Union of several tiers, political scientist Daniel Smilov has said.
In an interview with Focus News Agency, Smilov has warned that the Eurozone may end up as a more integrated "first tier".
Bulgaria and other countrie, which have not yet joined the single currency area, risk falling out of the first tier.
However, elections due in a number of European capitals this year will be decisive for the process, Smilov has added.
- » The Role of the Balkans in Extremism And Why Bulgaria Should be Careful
- » Can Cannabis be Grown Legally in Bulgaria?
- » 2 Reasons Why Bulgaria may not Join the Eurozone Waiting Room in July
- » 3 Scenarios for the Bulgarian Economy by 2020: Good, Bad and very Bad
- » Bulgarians Feel the Least that they are Part of the EU Compared to All Other Members
- » Eastern Europe and Bulgaria can Bring their Workers Back and Two Cities Showed How