Technical Fault in Praveshki Hanove Tunnel
Part of the semaphore installation has collapsed in the Praveshki hanove along the Hemus highway, confirmed BNR after receiving information from the Regional Police Directorate Sofia.
The signal about the hanging part of the semaphore was submitted at emergency telephone number 112 by passengers travelling through.
A patrol unit has been sent by Directorate of the Interior Ministry – Sofia.
So far, there are no reports of injured passengers or damage to passing vehicles.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor