Hemus Highway To Be Opened on Monday
After 9 days in which half of Bulgaria was cut off because of a tragic incident, the Hemus highway will be opened on Monday.
Technical teams are working in the Echemishka tunnel non-stop.
“People are working under very difficult conditions – snow, cold weather, but I am certain we will manage,” assured interim Regional Minister Spas Popnikolov.
- » There is going to be a Children's Aqua Park in Sofia
- » Bulgaria Celebrates the 181th Anniversary of its National Hero Vasil Levski's Birth
- » The Bulgarian State will Provide Millions to BDZ for New Trains in 2020
- » Bulgaria Consults on DAB+ Authorisations
- » Private Plane Flew from Sofia Airport without Passing a Border Check
- » Soon in Sofia: Home Repair? Just over the Weekend and after Asking Permission from the Neighbors