Russia, Turkey To Sign Medium-Term Cooperation Programme
Russia’s PM Dmitry Medvedev has ordered the Economic Development Ministry to sign, on behalf of the government, a medium-term programme for cooperation with Turkey.
The document which has already been prepared concerns the period from 2017 until 2020.
The agreement provides for cooperation between the two countries in the spheres of the economy, science, culture and technology.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus